Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter

Paparazzi and Taxes

Paparazzi will issue you a 1099 on the earnings you have made from your Organization if it is over $600. I fyou do not have a team under you, you will not get a 1099. As an Indepenedent Consultant, you are resposible to pay any taxes on the earnings you have made from selling Paparazzi.
In easier to understand terms: Keep a tally of how many pieces you sold or gave away. At the end of the year, figure out how much profit and losses you had and report this to the Government!